- 18 assorted fine milk, dark and white chocolates.
- The Lindt Difference
- Passion for chocolate at every step
- Finest Cocoa - Lindt & Sprüngli Cocoa Farming Program, Roasting & Grinding, Lindt Invention Conching, Best Ingredients, Finishing with Perfection
- From Bean to Bar
- Lindt Sustainability
- A gourmet selection of 10 delicious chocolate recipes, crafted with passion by the Lindt Master Chocolatier
- Almond & Orange Delight*, Dark Chocolate Mousse, Orange Heart, Milk Chocolate Spiral, Chocolate Delight, Soft Nougat with Hazelnut pieces, Almond & Gianduja Square, Caramel, Crunchy Chocolate Drop, Crunchy Hazelnut Gianduja
- *contains alcohol.
- Driven by the passion of the Master Chocolatiers, Lindt has been creating some of the world's finest chocolates since 1845. This special gift contains an exquisite collection of luxury chocolates that will delight even the most discerning chocolate connoisseur. With an irresistible array of textures and flavours to please every palate, this is the ultimate in beautifully crafted chocolate indulgence.
- A joy to give, a delight to receive...
- Almond & Orange Delight - contains alcohol
- Green Dot
- Pack size: 184G
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Almonds, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Hazelnuts, Glucose Syrup, Coconut Fat, Skimmed Milk Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Lactose, Wheat Flour, Whole Milk, Cream Powder, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Emulsifier (Soya and Sunflower Lecithin), Glucose-Fructose-Syrup, Dextrose, Alcohol, Humectant (Sorbitol, Invertase), Flavourings, Salt, Natural Orange Flavouring, Orange Juice Concentrate, Oranges, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Acidifier (Citric Acid), Barley Malt Extract, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Milk Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 30% minimum, Milk Solids 18% minimum, Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 41% minimum, White Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids: 20% minimum, Milk Solids: 14% minimum
- May contain other Nuts.
For allergens see ingredients in Bold.
Store in a cool and dry place.
LINDT MASTER CHOCOLATIER COLLECTION (184G)
We post your confectionery via Royal Mail
UK Postage: 1st class is £5.95 and 2nd class is £3.95
International Postage: There is a flat rate of £10.00 for all postage outside of the United Kingdom, for further enquiries and information please contact us.
All orders will be processed as soon as possible and aim to be despatched within 5 working days. If for some reason this is not possible you will be contacted regarding the matter.
For all packages that exceed 2kg in weight an additional charge will be applied, please contact us with any questions you have regarding this.